Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured it will be used only in accordance with this statement. We will keep your personal details secure and use the information you provide consistently with applicable privacy and data protection laws and the terms of this Privacy Notice.
What information do we collect?
If you choose to make a booking through Croft Farm Holiday Cottages or make enquiries about a potential booking, we may collect the following information;
- Names and Nationality of Guests who will be staying
- Contact information, including: e-mail address, home address and telephone numbers
- Payment details: to process payments through Super Control
- Date of birth and Information about other people travelling with you such as the age of children
- Any information required for special requests
- Website usage information
How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example;
- To enable us to send a confirmation, key details via email
- To enable us to provide information that is relevant to your holiday booking via email e.g., key details and directions
- To enable us to check that your booking meets our Terms & Conditions
- For internal record keeping which is stored for seven years
- We use your home address as part of validating for any payments
- All of the personal, debit and credit card data you supply to us as part of the booking system is stored securely on a 3rd party booking system – Super Control
- Neither we nor Super Control will share your information with any third party unless we have reason to do so
How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements for accounting purposes. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of or deleted in a secure manner.
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
This website places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites.
These cookies are used solely for collecting information on browsing behaviour, to help us ensure that the content of this website is relevant to its users.
By using and browsing the website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using this website. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us and helps us to analyse data about web traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict collection or use of your personal information;
- Whenever you use the enquiry form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind by writing or emailing to email@example.com
We will not distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties, or sell unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email to us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Track and Trace – If for the stated reason (Track and Trace) is to be used this will subsequently overwrite the above regulations as advised by the government in 2020.